Technological Nourishment

Computing tips? Perhaps... Programming and Web Design? I'll certainly try...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bringing it back into line

Woah there! Just glanced back at my initial 4 or so posts and realised that I was going completely off course of what I intended to use this blog for!

I initially wanted to use this to write down useful tidbits of programming code (Javascript, C++, PhP, MySQL, etc) and over tips and tricks for the Mac OS X. So thats what I'm gunna do.

In honour of this appraisal I have chosen a new template for my blog. In my mind that makes it more official. I was mulling over the idea of deleting the current posts... but I can't bring myself to do it! So for now they stay to remind me of where I was starting to go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home